Grooming - The Gears
Groomer say that I should start grooming my boy myself, but that does not mean I will stop seeing him. I will ask about the correct clipper and shears this week at groomer's place. Heard clipping is easy but scissoring need years of experience and skill. I hope I have the talent in it ... else I will make Ben looks bad.
Been studying many photographs and video, I love those "strong modeled front furnishing", "high heel" and how to proportion the dog thru grooming. I like to groom my boy in my understanding of the breed standard. I like the Amercian's new grooming style on the furnishing, hope I can groom in that way.
Oh.. I need to learn how to roll the coat too. There is so much to learn about schnauzer, isn't it? Fun but yet tough to start with.
Been studying many photographs and video, I love those "strong modeled front furnishing", "high heel" and how to proportion the dog thru grooming. I like to groom my boy in my understanding of the breed standard. I like the Amercian's new grooming style on the furnishing, hope I can groom in that way.
Oh.. I need to learn how to roll the coat too. There is so much to learn about schnauzer, isn't it? Fun but yet tough to start with.
It is not easy to just buy a grooming scissor and thinning shear and can start grooming the dog OR buy a stripping knife and stripping stone and start rolling the coat. It takes some reading, research and most importantly Hands On.

Classic Stripping Knifes
Stripping Stone (Lava Stone) 
<< Home