Sunday, September 17, 2006

One Month With Ben

Ben is with us for 1 month, mum and myself love him alot, we are very happy with his temperament. To me, he is so easy to handle. Got some photo of Ben today (5month 12days).
Picture of Ben laying down on the grooming table, while I was surfing the net in the study room. Sandy gave Ben a squeeky rubber toy (a fish).. haaa.. look at Ben's reaction whenever I press his "fish". (He is not allowed to rest like this on the table, this is exception).
Ohh.. I got the Ikea Mirror and managed to fix it up myself this afternoon. Cost of Mirror $32, labour cost FOC. (He is not allowed to sit like this on the table, this is exception).
The low gasoline miniature schnauzer will just lay flat and only open his eyes when you go near him "to take photo". He does nothing but remain in this position till the owner moves his butt out of the room.